Tasting- Troublemaker Sauvignon Blanc

I bought the wine because of the label sadly. 
Name: Troublemaker Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc/ Splash of Riesling
Region: California
Country: United States 
Year: N/A
Price: $22.99

Shop: Wine.com

Winery Review: Every Troublemaker needs a partner in crime – that's why we've introduced Troublemaker Sauvignon Blanc. A zesty blend of Sauvignon Blanc and a splash of Riesling, Troublemaker Sauvignon Blanc is the crisp refreshing counterpart to the dark and brooding red.


My Review: This white blend was your average Sauvignon Blanc. I really didn't think anything special of this wine brand. It was crisp and refreshing when I added ice and had a real "earthy" flavor. Other than this, I didn't notice any notes of citrus or aromas that were fruity. It really just tasted like spiked water and was a medium dry. 



Food: I did not have this wine with food.

Comments

Popular Posts