Tasting- Ti Point Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc





Happy Halloween!

Name: Ti Point Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region: New Zealand
Country:  New Zealand
Year: 2016
Price: $6.99

Shop: Tastings

Winery Review: Pale emerald straw color. Floral, citrusy aromas and flavors of gherkin, reduced lemon, and grassy flower patch with a silky, racy, petillant, fruity light-to-medium body and a smooth, compelling, medium-long grapefruit and lemon, green apple, and minerals finish with fine, fruit tannins and no oak. A very racy and savory sauvignon blanc.

My Review: My mother has severely made me crave Sauvignon Blanc over my usual Chardonnay. I used to not find Sauvignon very appeasing because I thought it was too dry but after this semester my palette is rapidly changing. This particular Sauvignon Blanc is very basic. It is a medium dry, has earthy aromas and on the palette it is very grassy with hints of lemon or citris. 

Food: I did not have this wine with food.

Comments

Popular Posts