Tasting- Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc

Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc
Name: Nobilo Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc (White)
Region: Marlborough
Country: New Zealand 
Year: 2016
Price: $8.47

Shop: Total Wine & More

Winery Review: This is straw in color with brilliant clarity. The nose hints of gooseberries and ripe passionfruit with herbaceous overtones. A fruity wine that is very clean, soft and off-dry. Grapes are picked from selected vineyards. Serve with seafood, and spicy cuisine.


My Review: It's a Sauvignon Blanc week. I personally have never had a gooseberry, but there was something on my palette that I couldn't make out. I'm guessing it was a gooseberry. This Sauvignon had intense tastes of fruit and berry with a musty aroma. I adde lots of ice to this because I thought it was a little dry. Overall, I highly enjoyed this wine. 

Food: I did not have this wine with food.

Comments

Popular Posts