Tasting- Dark Horse Sauvignon Blanc

If you can't tell I enjoyed this wine with the company of my sweet dog!
Name: Dark Horse Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc (White)
Region: California
Country: United States 
Year: 2016
Price: $7.19

Shop: Total Wine & More

Winery Review: A deliciously refreshing Sauvignon Blanc offering bright citrus and tropical fruit, with a crisp, juicy finish. Perfect as an aperfitif or paired with grilled fish or pasta.


My Review: My mother is slowly but surely making me into a Sauvignon Blanc girl. This Sauvignon Blanc has an aroma of crisp and juicy but not really a taste of this. This particular one tasted more earthy with subtle hints of a tropical taste. If you leave this wine on your palette long enough you can start to get a tropical feel come over you. I would repurchase this wine again. 


Food: I did not have this wine with food.

Comments

Popular Posts