Tasting- Conundrum


Name: Conundrum
Variety: White Blend
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: 2014
Price: $22.99

Shop: Wine.com

Winery Review: Fragrant and juicy, offering a charming mix of honeysuckle, peach, apple and lemon verbena, set on a light and effortless frame. A mouthwatering vein runs throughout. Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier, Semillon and Muscat Canelli.

My Review: I LOVED this white wine. The aroma was very fresh, if that's even possible to smell. On the palette at first I tasted strong bits of honey but after a few seconds it really tasted like peaches. I did not taste any apple or lemon though. This wine was sweeter rather than dry. Overall, this wine was fabulous and I could see myself buying it again and pairing it with fish or shrimp.

Food: I did not have any food with this wine.

Comments

Popular Posts