Tasting- Apothic Crush

Apothic Crush Smooth Red Blend
Name: Apothic Crush Smooth Red Blend
Variety: Red Blend
Region: California
Country: United States 
Year: 2015
Price: $9.99

Shop: Total Wine & More

Winery Review: An alluring blend of Petite Sirah and Pinot Noir. This limited release red wine blends red fruit flavors with notes of caramel and chocolate for a luscious yet velvety, smooth wine experience.

My Review: WOW! If I didn't like red before then I for sure will not after having this wine. I have dabbled in the original Apothic Red blend, that I blogged about, so I attempted to try this one. This one is beyond drying and the aroma, taste on my palette and smell was not inviting. The aroma was potent and I didn't smell anything but straight alcohol. The taste on my palette was a hint of chocolate, but burned chocolate. This wine did not go down smooth and tasted worse with ice. Overall, I am not a fan of this wine blend.

Food: I did not have this wine with food.

Comments

Popular Posts