Tasting- 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon




Name: 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon 
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Washington- Columbia Valley
Country: United States
Year: 2015
Price: $8.77

Shop: Total Wine & More

Winery Review: Concentrated aromas of dark stone fruits and toast burst from the glass. classic Cabernet Sauvignon flavors of black cherries with subtle hints of baking spice dance across the palate, bolstered by fine, round tannins. Its medium bodied wine is soft in mouth feel.

My Review: As I have said many times before I am not a red fan. I am slowly trying and incorporating it into my palette though. This red blend was very dry. The acidity and astringency immediately took all of the water out of my mouth and made me feel thirsty. The aroma was very strong and smelled like charcoal. The taste once it hit my palette was dry and tasted like burned cherries. After I let it sit in my mouth a second I could really taste the hints of spice and more cherry. Overall, this wine was a nice red but due to the intense drying sensation in my mouth I will not indulge again with 14 hands Cabernet Sauvignon. 

Food: I did not indulge this wine with any food.

Comments

Popular Posts