Tasting- Moscato Sangria

Name: Carlo Rossi Moscato Sangria

Variety: White Blend (Sangria)

Region: Central Valley of California
Country: United States
Year: 2017
Price: $9.99 

Shop: Total Wine & More/Carlo Rossi Website

Winery Review: Moscato Sangria, our newest blend! This sweet and fruity white wine Sangria is a delicious blend of Moscato wine with hints of orange, peach and apple. We love pairing it with fruits, cheeses and mildly sweet desserts.

My Review: Sangria may be one of my favorite summer drinks! As you can tell, I am trying to prolong the summer vibes and stay in this warm weather buzz. This Moscato Sangria intrigued me right when I went to the wine shop this past weekend. Anytime I think of sangria I was to cut up some apples, oranges and mint and toss it in my sangria with ice but this wasn't necessary with this Carlo Rossi white blend. This blend was the first sangria blend that was filled with fruity flavors that didn't require legit fruit to be tossed in for me. I tasted more apples and peach than oranges. The aroma when you first pour it over ice is cool and crisp. Overall, this wine should be on everyones summer bucket list. 


Food: I did not drink this wine with food. 

Comments

Popular Posts