Tasting- Barefoot Rose Spritzer

2016 Rose Spritzer

Name: Barefoot Refresh Rose Spritzer
Variety: Sparkling Red Wine
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: 2016
Price: $6.29

Shop: Total Wine & More

Winery Review: What happens when Grenache and Moscato go toe-to-toe? A lively blend of mandarin orange and peach notes complemented by flavors of raspberry and cherry. Enjoy over ice.

My Review: I indulged in this bubbly drink this past game day in Norman, OK. I really wanted to feel fancy while cheering on my sooners, but fancy on a budget of course. This sparkling red was very light on the taste buds so it did not dry my mouth out from the astringency. I truly tasted hints of orange and peach. I am not a huge orange flavored person but mixed with peach notes it was very refreshing. I poured this spritzer over ice and it was light and smooth. Would repurchase this sparkling wine again! 

Food: I did not drink this wine with any food. 

Comments

Popular Posts